Monday, June 29, 2015

Dream

It's always like a dream
when I can finally get back to where i was born
the place where I grew up

Ending of another semester
tiring semester

The moment I realized I have been awarded as Deans'
was really happy
yes, really really happy
all the hard work has finally paid off
a motivation for me to go on
but
this semester
I know I was trying harder than I used to be
anyway it's ok if the results aren't as expected
they are only grades after all

I used to spend too much time on studies
Ignored my family, friends
people who love me and whom I love
which is definitely a habit that needs to be changed
so I tried
it actually works
although I wasn't that success
and once you get to balance the personal and socializing time
you will feel like you're a blessed person

Dream
" Time is the only factor that affect this equation, equation for you to achieve it."
Yea,
I'd only have study and get well prepared
and wait for the time to come
I'm really lucky
that I don't have to worry about too much things


Few more hours before the flight
Safe Flight.

“做错决定时, 会很想回到过去的某个时间点
现在,便是未来的过去
所以,要尽量做一个让以后不会后悔的决定”

No comments:

Post a Comment