Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Endless Night

How many endless night had I gone through these weeks

Fading away
it just faded away like that?
Nah, I know why it did
and I'm going to collect them back

成长不是一两天的事,
而是一两夜的事

first, decide
then, grow and change to a better one


AGM of MoMU has just ended
People happy people sad
Why I'm running for it?
At first it was an impulse by you
wanted to show you how's my life over here
few months later,
not anymore
even thinking of quit and focus on my studies and life

Keep reminding myself how keen i wanted to join this team before
How sad I was being rejected
until I got in
we worked together
but now
you guys have gone
have to start all over again

Well, focus on my life?
Then let it be part of my life


"Dayum love how hungry some of these people are. You can tell it's more than just for their CV. 

Kudos for getting out of their comfort zone and putting themselves out there. "


 

No comments:

Post a Comment